Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Book Revealed.... Super Magic by Paul Harris


Well, it has been a week and I have decided what book I will work through first. After much deliberation and help from my mentors I have decided to go with SuperMagic by Paul Harris.

This book has so much good magic that I am really excited to start working through it. Some highlights for those not familiar with the book are: Ultimate Rip-off, Earth Shoes, and even Reset.

So from here on out videos will start to be uploaded tracking my progress through SuperMagic. Next week check back for my first video, of the first trick in the book Ace-Trap.

Side Note: I have reached out to Paul Harris, to let him know what I am trying to accomplish. When he responds I will make sure to post it here.

And so it begins …

No comments:

Post a Comment