Sunday, April 25, 2010

Revised Revelation - Super Magic - Trick 5

Here is a video of the fifth trick in super magic, Revised Revelation. Let me first say this is personally one of my favorite effects in the book. The idea is very simple four cards are lost in a deck and found in a very visual manner. Plus this is effect can be done completely impromptu.



Pros: Very well structured routine, and could make you look like a real master of cards with very minimal work.

Cons: Initial set up that is done, but this can be avoided. If this is your opening card effect you could set up the deck before hand and just go into the effect. (A very small con in my opinion)

Well hopefully this video did the effect justice. This is, and will probably always be, one of my favorite Paul Harris effects in print. In a few days I should have the next video ready, Three Way Display.

No comments:

Post a Comment